Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Sunday 15 September 2013

Tired out and too much to think about.

! Well I am as the title says, tired out etc
It's not that I have had a hectic day at all. I had a very late night going to a charity concert, and then deciding to watch some catch up TV. Before I realised it was after 2AM! But I didn't have DGD here to wake me, so was able to have a very late lie in, watched the Great North Run ending on the TV in my bedroom and did a cooked breakfast for BF, DS and myself. Haven't done that in a very long time. Then it was pottering with housework as I no longer have a cleaner. That's going to take some. Getting used to! 
Then this afternoon I dropped DS at his mates enroute to collect DGD from her Mum's and then we went shopping at Mr T for trainers she needs for school PE. And I indulged in a few other items that I had been putting off. Socks and pants, winter boots for DGD and some trainers and socks for me. I had to have these!

No comments:

Post a Comment