Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Monday 9 September 2013

Thank You From the Food Bank

I realise that my making spot is usually all about my sewing but I wanted to share my bounty with you all. 
All the budgeting and Menu planning that I have learnt with Moneysavingexpert.com has come into great use as I was able to produce a basic menu plan based on the items in the Food Bank bags. Today I went to deliver some more copies of the Menus and to see what else that I could do for them. A large donation of Indian Food has been given to them and so I have been given some as a Thankyou. I will also be trying to see what I can do with these items to extend the menus for a bit of a difference, but I don't know where to begin. Lots of research needed to get me started. 
So a challenge ahead. 
Any ideas greatfully received! 

No comments:

Post a Comment