Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Machines Fixed

Well the machines are both now sewing perfectly fine. The problems? My thread seams to have been the trouble as as soon as he put in his threads and changed a needle (although I had done that already), both sewed fine ! Grrrr so two hours driving and five minutes in the workshop! Needless to say I have invested in a few boxes of their threads and will not use the cheap stuff on my machines anymore. (Until its my last resort because I need the colour for an urgent repair or something! )

No comments:

Post a Comment