Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Thursday 19 September 2013

Swimming Bags

I have had a request for one of my children's bags to be a waterproof swimming bag. Some adaptation will be required as original bag picture customer has seen is a small child's hand bag. But not to be defeated I will do some adaptations with the fabric and come up with something I hope will be suitable. 
With the machines back and ready to sew, I hope to finish my alterations and get cracking on the bag before the weekend. Fingers crossed. 
Alas the customer has changed her mind. The cost of £8 - £10 for a bespoke bag was too expensive. As it takes over an hour to make a bag, plus the cost of all the fabric etc I can't make it for less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment