Well I finally made the time to do some sewing today while DGD was at Nursery.
Firstly I decided to finish off the hems on a pair of "shabby Chic" curtains, that I bought off of ebay, but that were a little bit too short for my bedroom.
I think its going to be a bit difficult to get rid of the old crease from the hem though! Dispite ironing it with full steam today.
After that was done, I decided to use up some of my stash of fabrics and recover a few of my cushions that had seen better days.
I enjoyed playing about with the fabrics, but didnt do anything adventurous, just a few covers for the bedroom.
When I have them all set up I will take another picture and post.