Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Monday 23 May 2011

INSPIRATION

I have just had the good news that my Grand daughter no 2 has been safely born, at 10.42 today.
Weighing in at 6lb 13oz. Lucy. Simple and beautiful name. No doubt to match its new owner.! I am so looking forward to being able to go and see her.
I stopped my sewing for the time being and had some lunch, and started to look at my newest sewing/making magazine.
Now I have just seen some beautiful bags, that are going to be my INSPIRATION for getting MOOLOO's right!
http://www.redrubyrose.com/product/blue-silk-chrysanthemum-clutch-bag

Now I may take a few years to be commanding this sort of price. But I really do love the bags on here, and they are works of art in themselves.!

1 comment:

  1. Belated Congratulations Mooloo, my 5th grandchild is due in December xx

    ReplyDelete