Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Finished outfit at last!

Well this is the end result of the outfit, (minus the hat for thats at nursery).
I think that it took me quite a while as I had plenty of interruptions but I think that the hat took about 1 1/2 hours, the top took me 3 hours and the trousers an interrrupted 2 1/4 hours, so probably would be about 1 1/2 hours if I was all ready and had no interruptions, and now I know what I am doing as well.!

The trousers are a litle long, but I made age 5 and she is only 3, but I can always turn them up a bit. she insisted on her peppa pig slippers and not her shoes though! And now I cannot get the outfit off of her. (It may have to be washed tomorrow so that its clean when she goes to see her grandad at the weekend.).
I have been talking with my friend and she is going to help me to update and organise this blog, and show me what i can do as I am hopeless. So thats probably going to be sometime next week, during half term.
I have so many ideas running through my head. I cannot wait to get my act together and get working properly with my fabrics and my bits and bobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment