Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Where did the time go

i cannot believe that it is already April. So much has happened and I seem to have my days go by in a flash. I am now in my new home. If you can still call it that. DGD, DS, and I moved in just before Christmas, litterally! Our move date was changed several times. Then life just seams to have taken over. My health is sporadically good, and just as suddenly its bad again!. DS is just about hanging on at college, but I am not sure for how long. DGD is happy in her new nursery. We have a small holiday in Centre Parcs coming up next week. I have started to sew a few things, and they have been selling on Ebay. But I am hoping that i will be able to use this blog better from now on, and get my work shown here. Who knows what that may bring. I spend so much time on my MSE thread. That I think I need to learn how to link the two things. But do not know enough about blogging to do much! Its all very trial and error! Mostly error. If anyone actually does manage to find me here. Lets see what may happen. My latest efforts on the sewing front are bags and now Turkey coats! Well they are called Saddles, which I had never heard of until a few weeks ago. But I have an order for about 8 of them, and if they are successful, then who knows I might supply a few turkey farms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment