Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Thursday 14 April 2011

Holiday

Well I am here at Centre Parcs on my little 5 day holiday, with DGD and some friends.
We have been lucky so far as it hasnt rained on us. But has been cold at times.
I brought my sewing machine with me, as I wasnt sure how fit I would be to go out and about. But have only managed to use it once. That was today.
I used it to alter a gathered skirt, that was needing some attention. I bought it in a charity shop just before I came away. The elasticated waist band had seen better days. So on Sunday with a joint effort from my Mum, one of my daughters and myself, we took it in turns to sit unpicking the band from the skirt, and Today I turned over a new band and inserted some wide elastic. Now its as good as new, and ready to wear. (Alas its not warm enough to wear it tonight).
I shall be home again tomorrow. Then I will post some pictures and bits as I get back on the sewing wagon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment