Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Friday 8 April 2011

Moses Basket


I have finally managed to finish the moses basket cover ready for the arrival of my fourth Grandchild in May. Christine's first child.
I had lost access to my computer due to a trojan downloaded via the kids games etc, so with the extra time I suddenly had on my hands I made a makeup bag and a glasses case. Made from leopard print fabric, salvedged from my Mum's scarf!.
Paige is still munching an orange for her pudding, so I will see if I can muster up some photographs of the work when she has finally gone to bed.
I want to make so many things, but my arm doesnt let me, so frustrating.
Anyway, I hope to do some more sewing tomorrow, depending on the weather. With this lovely sunshine I am tempted to be out in the garden.
Not knowing what the garden had instore for us, as it was so overgrown. It has been a lovely surprise to see the daffodils and the tulips fighting their way through the weeds. Beautiful and unexpected colours. when the season is over, I will probably have to dig up the bulbs while we rotavate? the garden, and then put them back in for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment