Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Walking stick bag

Magnetic clasps




Well today I finally managed to sit at the sewing machine for a little while, so I have made the walking stick cover for my friend "Molly".
Its made out of Cath Kidston fabric, and with a fabric print of her little doggies!.
I have put two magnetic clasps on the inside and sewn two wooden toggles in the shape of dogs.
Then I have added a strap to carry it.
So I am hoping its an improved version of our original prototypes, and of course it is a one off for my friend.
I am having trouble laying out my pictures but I hope you get what I mean!.
I have a few other ideas to play around with today if I can. Sam is going to put Paige to bed for me, which gives me about an hour this evening, where I am usually worn out after dealing with the bath/bed routine, and too exhausted to sew!

1 comment:

  1. Your friend will be very happy with the cover :) it is very pretty :)
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete