Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Wednesday 13 August 2014

My Own Shop

While I have been Abscent a while, so much has been going on. I have decided to take on the lease of a small shop to be able to expand what I do. 
I have so many plans, I just hope that I get it right! 
it is a small shop based in Brackley, the sweet shop and Baguette shop are to one side, and a shop/space that is a sort of community space that changes a lot. 
There is a Tea Room a few doors down. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow- this is so exciting!
    Sorry I haven't commented for ages- I read everything you post but because I do this on a reader I never seem to get round to commenting!
    I can't wait to see what you do with the shop. Are you going to have sewing classes etc there?
    Wish I was closer so I could visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I will be teaching workshops, doing alterations, and making my recycled clothing!

    ReplyDelete