Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Recycled Creations


Yesterday I was having a good roll of production, being inspired by a box full of scarves, that had come in.
So a medley of pictures for you to view. 
This was a skirt and a pair of lace up jeans
this plain vest top has been appliquéd with sea shells, from a scarf. 
The picture doesn't do it much justice, but this scarf turned the mini skirt into a handkerchief point skirt.
These trousers had arrived as cut offs and a long thin scarf just gave them a new twist.
This top of a pair of jeans, has been enhanced with the skirt from the bottom of another dress.
this was a two tone jersey scarf, as is the next one. Although my dummy is a size 10, so this was a bit stretched. It's more of an 8 really. But the seams are slightly less in the next one, so it's more of a 10.
What do you think of my things today? 


No comments:

Post a Comment