Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Sunday 24 August 2014

The Shop is coming along nicely!

I have the keys early, and have been spending a little time each day down at the shop getting it in ship shape condition ready to open in September
The top picture is the frontage. Although yesterday we sanded it down and re painted it.
I set up my Makes that I have had lying around at home. 
The middle floor is a small space, but has slats for retail, and a loo and changing room.
The top floor was being used as an office, but is now empty, and waiting for me to put in some desks. That is where the classes will be held. 
I hope to open around 5th September. 

No comments:

Post a Comment