Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Sunday 24 August 2014

free desk

The landlord has given me a big desk, so that's set up in the shop, so I can sit in the shop and start to sew now. 
Can't open yet though as insurance doesn't start until 1st. 

2 comments:

  1. I bet the desk isn't clear for long!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the machines on it, but clear it when I leave as the world can look in the huge picture windows!

    ReplyDelete