Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Tuesday 10 June 2014

alternative use for one of my bags!


I
This little lady's photo was sent to me, from the Mum of the latest Thermal Cooking Bag to arrive at its new home. 
what a great picture! 
Although we don't advise leaving a child in the bag as the draw string could be a health hazard! 
And no you don't cook the baby. 
There have been a few men asking how you cook the bag in the oven!
Sorry guys, what you do is put your dinner on the stove, bring the food up to a rolling boil for 5-10 mins, to make sure pan and it's contents are boiling, then you take it off of the hob, nestle the pan in the bag, put the pad ontop and pull the string tight. 
Then you leave the pan for as long as necessary, depending on your contents, so rice about 40 mins, a beef casserole about 6 hours! 
 It really couldn't be easier to do. The added bonus of no more fuel costs, no having to leave something plugged in when you go out, and the food won't burn or dry out, as it would gently start to cool first. 

Why not pop over to my website, or Facebook Page, www.mooloos.co.uk
Facebook.com/Maryclaremakes and see about getting one made for you! 
Or if your a sewer get the pattern for a few pounds from  Elaine at www. Mortgagefreeinthree.com
Join the revolution and save fuel, cut your carbon omissions and have cheap and tasy meals cooked for pennies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment