Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Friday 6 June 2014

black and white Thermal Bag

Another Large cooking Bag, made and posted out to a customer in Southampton. 
I am happy to be helping people to a cleaner greener way of cooking, to be recycling fabrics, and to be able to earn some much needed funds at the same time. 
It does take quite a few hours to make, and it's a good job that I have a bag less vaccum so I can easily gather together all the escaping polystyrene balls!
It is rather a messy job.
I am hoping to start making extra bags ready to sell, to put on my website, but there has been a delay as I have been ill this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment