Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Crafting update

Well I have finally managed to get some things done.
Over the last week, I have really been lazy and have been sitting watching the TV and knitting.
I have made another Turban, wrist warmers, and a chunky scarf for one of my friends who had admired mine.
All the makes have come out of one large, very large ball of wool that I bought in Lidl just before Christmas, rather on impulse, but I am glad that it was not a waste of money.

Then I this afternoon I managed to finish making two tote bags. However for some reason I cannot find a way of getting a picture from my photos on  the computer and now onto the blog. I used to be able to do it so easily, but for some reason now it seams to be totally impossible. I think that I will need some serious lessons in blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment