Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Friday 4 January 2013

3rd January Sewing

Well I have managed to make something again yesterday.
I finished the second Iphone cover from the day before and then cut out about a dozen p.e. bags from
fabric that I had bought on the market in the beginning of the summer.
I think it cost me around £5 so thats a brilliant way to boost the income, if I can sell any of them.
Although the ones I have made are designed to be presents for the birthday Parties that DGD has been invited too over the next few weeks. The rest I will see about selling.

Struggling to get the pictures, I will have to try again in a minute. Maybe edit the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment