Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Continuing with the baby clothes

Well yesterday and today I have kept myself busy sewing for the grand children.
I finished the smaller pinafore dress for the baby, with a hat to match today.
I have also started on a skirt out of the same daisy fabric, but have no more elastic until I get to town tomorrow.

I have also been working on the black and white patchwork, thought I would show you a bit of it.






1 comment:

  1. The dress is lovely! Such a pretty fabric :)

    Katy

    ReplyDelete