Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Monday 30 July 2012

Childs Dress

Well I have been sewing today. Made a little stripey dress for my granddaughter. I scaled up the pattern from the Magazine Sewing for Kids. (although the piece of elastic that I have was a little too short, so the dress is a little stretched around her waist). Although she doesnt seem to care.
Took me an hour and a quarter to make. So quite pleased.
I have cut out a further one in the original size for my other granddaughter, but dont have enough elastic to make it yet.
I also have made the original green dress, but still need to do the button holes.
I was sewing at the table outside and the clouds got a bit threatening so I packed it all up.
Have tomorrow still to do other bits and pieces while I am here.
Wednesday is my busy day so I dont get to sew then.


If I have enough energy I will sew some of the hand patchwork pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment