Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Wednesday 1 August 2012

No Sew Day!

Well today is a no sew day. Its the day for the hairdressers, the councillors, getting William to sign on, and I am going to meet up with Christine and little Lucy at a dance exhibition in Northampton.
I have some trousers to shorten and then take in at the waist band. (Not my favourite place to alter trousers, especially mens ones!).
Time to get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment