Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Friday 19 August 2016

Reserecting The Blog

Gosh, not a single post since the beginning of the year!
So much has been going on in Mooloo's World, that I practically forgot that I even had a blog.
Although I post nearly every day on MSE about my life, I had set up this blog to record my makes. 
The truth is that since I opened my little Alterations shop, I haven't really had time to make anything and so I didn't really have anything to post.
Today, 19th August, it was suggested that I started a blog, and linked it to my posts on MSE, and that somehow I could generate an income from a blog!
I don't think that an income would be very forthcoming as yet. But it has reminded me that to start blogging outside of MSE world may generate some interest. 
So nothing ventured, nothing gained. 
Here I am to start practising the art of Blogging, and see where it takes me.

This may mean that I will need to change the title, but for now I will just start writing.

This time though I am going to shift my content from talking about my makes, to talking about my day.

Most mornings, I make myself a cup of tea with my travel kettle beside the bed. I use my trusty iPhone, and check my personal and my business bank balances. Hopefully there is some money to move into savings, and be aware of my spending.
Then I check my Emails, and Facebook.

What did we do before all of this technology? 
Personally I have been writing my diary/journal on paper, since around 1993.
Under my bed, in the loft are over 100 books to testify the fact!
I did write for a while on my Kindle, but eventually my granddaughter took over the kindle so I didn't get access to it, and then she damaged it.
So for about a year there is a lot of my ramblings missing. 

I have to get ready for work now, I can't be late as Staff don't start until 10.30 today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment