Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Saturday 9 January 2016

sewing Lessons for the Children

Today being Saturday, it is the day the Children come to sew.
Although today we didn't get much sewing done. We were choosing fabrics etc to make a sewing machine cover. Influenced by this months issue of Love Sewing and Simply Sewing. 
This picture is of the start to one little girls  "caravan" 
Eventually they will be appliqués together then of course the rear and the sides will be created, before assembling it all together into an incredible cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment