Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine's Day

Here we are, Valentine's Day.
Love is in the air, all around. But some how I am missing the "love" myself.!

Maybe it will come later!.

Today has been spent with one of my lovely new friends, staging, and photographing some of my makes.  So no actual sewing today.

DGD and I were the models! mmmm not so good.


I couldnt sleep last night so spent the evening looking at other peoples blogs, then reading my book on Marketing. Such interesting stuff.
So the image needs to moulded, the ideas put out there, and I need to find a way to work on my sewing, at the same time as raising my profile.
I had an invite by Butterick, to the Craft show this weekend. I forgot that I was registered as a stockist of  Quick Sew a few years ago. So I am still getting the information.
I am rather tied up with the making at the moment, but branching out into a stockist of patterns will have to wait until I have more space. (In an ideal world that lovely 30ft cabin in the back garden).
 now something like this could easily be converted into a space for me!
So thats the aim. Earn enough money to buy myself a structure in the garden that I can call my "studio". ha
Meanwhile the bedroom will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment