Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Monday 31 December 2012

Frugaldom: Reminiscing in Frugaldom - Part I

Frugaldom: Reminiscing in Frugaldom - Part I
I have just read your two part synopsis of your world. it has a lot that runs true and that makes me realise that one of my failings is to notalways follow through.
s
 So if there is anything that I need to face then that is it. To follow through with my ideas, challenges and commit myself more. Financially I am terrible at record keeping. Creatively I have the tools and fabrics yet continue too amass more, which is stupid.
Health wise, living to the frugal food would also be of benifit.

Th as nkyou for the insigbt into your world but more importantly the lightbulb moment that I just got about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment