Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Friday 25 June 2010

Summer days should be lazy!

Well all week I have run around after the family. Driving all over the place, doing over 200 miles just for them, so this weekend is for me. Well as much for me as I can, with my granddaughter at home this weekend!.
The weather has been glorious and sitting in a car with no air conditioning has been no job for either of us.!
So we have taken back the day. This afternoon we sat under the apple tree with the box of building bricks!. That was until the ants decided to invade us!. Poor DGD has been bitten on the leg. Dispite lashings of Sudocrem she has decided that its safer to come indoors!.

So its a video by the tv!

Perhaps there will still be time to sit in the garden a little later on, when she has had her bath and gone to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment