Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Sunday 2 October 2016

Sofa Covers

While home for the last few days, I have been slowly changing things around. Yesterday culminated in my making new sofa covers. 
The pale white and lilac had seen better days, and my DGD had rubbed her dirty hands across them once too often.
So with some roll end fabrics and a long length of continuous zip it's all change. 
From this to 
This! 

No comments:

Post a Comment