Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Cover Stitch Machine



Today's post was going to be about finding a Thankyou card, through the door when I arrived at work today.
A beautiful card, made and given with some thought. 
It was a Thankyou card for taking time out to help a lady who was having a problem with shortening a dress for somebody and needed it rescuing. So together we sat unpicking it, all 3 metres of stretch stitches. Then I used the rolled hem facilities on the overlocker to do the hem. 

However I am so excited because my Cover Stitch machine finally arrived  today.
I ordered it and paid for it in June after seeing them used on the Sewing Bee.
This machine should give me a more professional finish on my stretch hems, predominantly on jersey/knit fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment