Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Sunday 20 September 2015

1st Anniversary/Birthday for Mooloo's the Shop!

I can hardly believe that we have been trading for 12 months already!
The time has flown by. 
Here is to the next 12 months.
Changes are coming at the shop, tomorrow I am dismantling the clothing section on the middle floor, so we can make a bigger changing room, and the seamstresses can have more space.
Then we will consider the clothes, and will possibly be opening a dress agency instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment