Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Tuesday 26 May 2015

The Workshop


At Mooloo's shop, I am lucky to have three rooms. All one ontop of the other, however many people only see the ground floor where I work most of the time. 
But if you join me for a sewing lesson then you come to the top floor, where you will find my favourite place, the workshop. Here is where my other machines are, where my pupils, young and old come to improve their sewing skills. 
Where I keep some of my fabric stash, and escape to do the bigger jobs. 
It is quite different from when I started last Autumn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment