Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Saturday 30 May 2015

Mini Knicker Course

This Morning I taught my class of ladies how to make a pair of Knickers. Always a fun and popular little course.
These were the demo pair I made. Although I didn't have any pretty knicker elastic to use. 
In the afternoon we had a few ladies looking for remnants, and then a one to one lesson with another lady.
All in all a good day. 
Yesterday I had a meeting with a Fabric Sales Man, and have ordered £500 worth of fabrics, by the bolt, to sell in the shop. So I need to work on my website so I can also sell on line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment