Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Wednesday 30 April 2014

frozen Outfits for the grand children.

At the moment the flavour of the month is the new Disney film Frozen. But have you seen the shortage of costumes?
Well I'm trying to make some for the grandchildren. My prototype is currently on the way. Although I plan to change the shape of the bodice, to a v. And of course she needs a long flowing cape! I've purchased 10 metres of voile! Should be enough! 
Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment