Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Sunday 11 August 2013

Table Top was slow!

Well yesterday's table top was very slow. We were off to the side in the gardens so not everyone came looking. However, although I only sold £20 worth of stuff It got people looking and cards handed out. Would have sold a few more things if they had been in the right sizes. 
Will work on a variety of sizes in future. But there was one set of contacts that may prove interesting. Some gypsy families that are local to the pub want some baby clothes made. So it may be an avenue for work. Time will tell. 


Darling granddaughter has lost those two front teeth in the last 24 hours. 
Tooth dairy will be working overtime tonight. 

1 comment:

  1. I was honoured recently to be nominated for seven wonderful blog awards and it is with pleasure that I nominate you to receive them too. You do have to do a little work to earn them. Please read more about your nomination which is detailed on the recent post here at http://mollybean.wordpress.com/2013/08/23/blog-awards/

    ReplyDelete