Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Thursday 28 July 2011

This weeks makes

Well I managed to get to the sewing machine on Wednesday. I started to sew together some of the things I had cut out over the last few weeks.











Ah thats on its side!" Oops,. Its the strap with all the bags hanging off of it.
I made the strap by using the central button panel from a mans shirt. Then I made the button loops out of the other central panel. I used a D ring that was on a webbing Belt that I bought in a charity shop for 50p.
I will use the strap for one of the heavier weight winter bags that I will need to be making soon.
I have so many ideas buzzing around in my head that I cannot think straight sometimes.

Here are the results.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely makes Mooloo, the bags look gorgeous and I love the wallets too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have been busy loving all your makes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried to make a wallet the other week with the iron on vynl but it wasnt very good, so I need to practise a few more.!

    ReplyDelete