So this morning, after I had cut out my dress (while the electric was being changed over, so therefore off), I made this bag. Lining it for the first time with two compartments, one of them being made of shower curtain so that she can use it for wet costumes.
I took a gamble at mixing some Clarke and Clarke fabric with some Cath Kidston. Hopefully it works. I have also added my long awaited for "Cow" button, and a keyring holder.
Fingers crossed its what she wants. But if not I am sure it will sell else where.
I have also added some Cow buttons to a few wallets that I made a few weeks ago. Seems I have been waiting for these buttons for a very long time!
My Cath Kidston order from the 23rd June is still not here, and I rang them to ask. Apparantly the sale is going much better then they expected and they are snowed under, so my things should be in the post at the moment. Some were dispatched yesterday, and some is coming out today.! mmmm