Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Website start up!

Well I am mad, I do not have any stock, but I have started my own website! Eek, I am not skilled, I do not have a clue what I am doing and it took me hours to get it done, when they say it can be done in 15 minutes. (Yes if your a computer bofin!).
Anyway its there. Now I need to make the stock.
I went charity shop hopping this afternoon, and bought a few bits and pieces, and then called into the new Mews shops in the town. Never been in there. Was talking to the proprieter of one that sold the "shabby Chic" style things. She was interested in the fact that I sew, and will take a look at my stuff, (If I actually get around to making it), and if she is interested she takes a 30% commission. So it sounds like its a little foot in the door to go back with a few bits and pieces using my Cath Kidston fabrics, tanya wheelan, and all those brands that the shabby chic lot are after.
I also spent about £15 in her shop buying a few bits I like. I will photograph, A sign that says that Grandmothers are just antique little girls. Which I thought summed me up sometimes.!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, found you through mse, good luck with your website. x Tilly.

    ReplyDelete