Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Sunday 4 January 2015

Learning to ride a bike

Well it's not about my makes today. To be honest I'm not getting the chance, or is it making the opportunity, to create at the moment.
2014 was all about creating the dream, and getting the Mooloo's business up and running in commercial premises.
Which I did.
Well Here's to a continuing Successful 2015, but also to some family time.
My granddaughter is growing up fast, and now has a new larger bike. But so far I haven't been able to let her ride it, as I couldn't keep up with her.
So I decided to follow some basic Laws of Attraction, and manifest what I needed. A bike of my own. 
And it arrived today.

Here is my new bike, well new to me, and totally free! 
Now this will help me with her, and also with my health, I hope.
It will be good to get out on a Sunday, and get the fresh air, and have family time.
Once I learn how to ride it! 
So if you are not into the Law of Attraction, or Mindstore, maybe you could learn about it along side me. 
#itonlyworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment