Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Lessons

Well this evening we had lesson two of our six week course. Pattern reading and taking measurements. Then adjusting patterns to fit. The time flew by!
I have been working hard for the last two months in the new shop, and the second hand clothing section is beginning to look good. Although people are still getting to know that I am there.
I have had over 280 alterations in to do. It's been non stop since I opened. I am thrilled with how well things are going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment