Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Monday 20 October 2014

Update on the Shop!

It's been a very busy time working in my shop! From alterations, creations, and Pre-loved clothing to sewing workshops. 
It's been a very good start, I couldn't have asked for a better start.
I have not had a single day go by at work without alterations to do since day 1.
It's been amazing.
I am in the position now that I have taken on a part time help. Not with the sewing but with taking in the jobs, keeping the shop tidy, and stocked and handling the cash etc so that I can keep on sewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment