Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Wednesday 5 March 2014

The Next Step Forward

Well after saying I wanted to teach sewing, I have finally booked a venue and    a date to run a sewing workshop locally. 
So excited and nervous at the same time. The big day is 29th March, between 10-2pm.
I shall be teaching the basics of the sewing machine and making an envelope cushion. Now all I need to do is make sure that I do the worksheets and sort out enough remnants to let them choose what they want to make. 

I also managed to secure an order for 12 aprons, from recycled denim for a local tea room. 
So I now need to deliver as soon as I can. 
As well as trying to do as much stash busting as I can! The house is bursting at the seams!

No comments:

Post a Comment