Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Sunday 13 October 2013

Back to The Beginning.

It is time for me to go back to the basics. After buying the replacement car, then Yesterday buying DS his motorbike and the gear the bank is now empty. Well I left £5 in the account to start me off again. It's time for me to focus on my makes and use my skills to create for Christmas, and to sell surplus when ever I can. But first I have the bags to finish for the Zimbabwe challenge over on Elaine's blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment