Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Sunday 18 March 2012

Bunting

Well this weekend I have had a few requests for Bunting, so I am quite pleased. Lets hope that its the start of some more sales. I could do with the vote of confidence. Been feeling rather glum this weekend, even though its mothers day.  I didnt feel particularly celebratory today.
Started to make DGD a pair of jeans out of BF's old jeans. no pattern so we will see if they come out or not. Nothing ventured nothing gained.
Working from the table in the sittingroom until the workroom is done again. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment