Mooloo Begins

Mooloo Begins
My first craft stall

About Me

My photo
Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Granny to seven darling children. Mother to four not so darling young adults!mmm. I love to sew, and enjoy creating magazines. I have a stash of fabric so high that my friends think it will take me all my life to use it up! So here I am, showcasing My Making journey. Welcome, and come on into my world.

Sunday 13 November 2011

Tree Decorations

I have been away on a weekend course with the WI to make Christmas Tree Decorations.!
Well I was not able to complete them all, due to my health not being 100% but I am really thrilled with the results. I have never done this kind of thing before.

The three centre picture are my first few that I have made.
I did make a few others, that were part made when we came home and they are now nearly finished as I sat at home waiting for Paige to come home from her Grandads.
He said that she was brilliant for them, and that they are looking forward to seeing her next month.

Madam is now playing with my camera and taking pictures all around the front room! they wont be printable as there are boxes, suitcases and car seats all around us!. I will tidy up tomorrow. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment